Besides lipstick always leading for good color retention, and beautiful color, in recent years, the line of matte cream lipsticks have gradually become more dominant because of its long-lasting, standard color. So do you know How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Beautifully? So let’s find out in the article below.
What is liquid lipstick?
Liquid lipsticks have a higher wax content, providing longer-lasting color. Cream lipstick is a liquid lipstick, usually contained in a bottle, not extracted into a stick, when used, you will have to use a lip brush… The advantage of cream lipstick is that when you first use it, your lips are quite wet, but after about 1-2 minutes, the lipstick will dry and give you a smooth lipstick like silk. So, How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Beautifully, continue reading.
How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Beautifully?
Like other basic lipstick styles on the market, matte lipstick also mainly has 2 uses. Both methods for How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Beautifully need their own technique to give the lipstick a beautiful color as well as help you have the most standard lips.
1. Apply lipstick
For those who don’t know, matte lipstick is the favorite lipstick to use with these lipsticks the most. With good color rendering ability and a beautiful standard color gamut. This is a choice that girls who like lipstick can’t ignore. First, you need to prepare 2 lipsticks, one dark, and one light. And below will be the steps to apply lipstick very easy to follow.
- Step 1: If possible, use concealer or foundation to dab lightly on the lips. Use a sponge to blend evenly to cover the lip color.
- Step 2: Use a light lipstick color to gently apply a moderate amount to the inside of the lips. Do not use too much, because it is very likely to smudge the lipstick, or make it stick to the teeth, which is very unsightly. Use a brush or fingers to spread this lipstick evenly on the lips. You can pinch your lips out with a tissue to remove excess lipstick, which also helps to make the lip color look as natural as possible
- Step 3: Use matte lipstick of your favorite color on the inside of the lips. Specifically, 3 points on the lower lip and 1 point in the middle of the upper lip. At this point, you can use a brush or fingers to gently spread the lipstick from the center of the lips. Do not spread the lipstick outside the border too much, but only gently to create a splash effect. If you find the lipstick is smudged, you can use a cotton swab to handle it. At this point, lightly pinch your lips to look more even.
So you’ve got a very beautiful way to apply lipstick. Too simple, isn’t it? The combination of beautiful lipstick color and standard lipstick application is that you have a beautiful, radiant lip to go out. Currently, lipstick is extremely popular with girls, especially young people. It has become a trend that people follow because of the freshness and natural beauty it brings to their lips.
2. Apply lipstick on full lips
How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Beautifully? Yes, no matter what trend explodes. Then this traditional full-lip lipstick still has an irreplaceable position. If you apply lipstick on your lips, you will have a fresh and lovely appearance. Then applying lipstick with full lips is the kind of sharp, seductive beauty that successful girls always aim for. Filling full lips with lipstick, especially red, always looks very powerful and seductive, most suitable for splendid parties. And here is How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Beautifully for girls
- Step 1: Use the available concealers, and apply them very thinly on the lips.
- Step 2: You should line your lips to shape the lip shape you want to have before applying lipstick. This will help you to easily apply lipstick, and also get the lip shape you like.
- Step 3: You should also use a brush to evenly apply the lipstick inside the lips to the contour. Note in this step that you should apply lipstick in thin layers until you achieve the desired lip color. Specifically, you use a moderate amount of lipstick to apply evenly first, wait for it to dry, then start moving on to the upper lip.
The way to How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Beautifully to fill the lips is also extremely simple, isn’t it? If you want to try changing to a more mature, stronger style, try this lipstick.
Some Useful Tips To Apply Liquid Matte Lipstick
We give you good tips for applying beautiful matte lipstick:
- Invest in concealer and lip liner to help you have the best preparation for your lips before applying lipstick.
- Exfoliate lips 2-3 times a week: Not only matte lipstick, but whether you wear lipstick or not, you must also exfoliate your lips.
- Only then will you have lips that are always rosy and smooth
- Apply lip balm daily: this helps keep lips smooth all the time, and also limits the dryness of chapped lips in dry weather.
- Avoid biting your lips when applying lipstick, it will make the lipstick smudged and uneven. Instead, you can use a cotton swab, brush, or fingertips to lightly blend the lipstick to make it more even.