How To Do Skincare Without Products?
Along with the increase in women’s beauty needs, cosmetic skin care has become so popular. But besides the great uses is the potential risk of skin aging and many other harmful effects. Therefore, people are now looking for ways to take care of their skin without cosmetics. And readers can refer to some useful ways How To Do Skincare Without Products:
1. Makeup remover for skin from natural ingredients
Makeup removal is an important skincare step to help remove dirt and harmful agents to the skin from the external environment. Some natural ingredients have good makeup removal capabilities such as Coconut oil, honey, olive oil, etc.
In particular, coconut oil is a raw material that contains a lot of capric and lauric acid, which have antibacterial effects and kill bacteria that stick to the skin. And olive oil contains a large amount of vitamin E to support bright and even skin after removing makeup. Honey is also an ingredient that helps remove dirt and sebum but doesn’t dry or irritate your skin.
- Take a small amount of coconut oil/honey or olive oil on the palm or cotton pad.
- Then gently apply all over the face, and massage in a circular motion from the inside out for about 1-2 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face with warm water to remove the oily layer on the face, then pat again with cold water to close the pores on the face.
2. Wash your face with natural ingredients
After removing makeup, washing the face is the next step in the process of deep cleansing the face. The facial cleansing step is extremely important, the deeper the facial skin is, the more effective the nutrients applied to the face in the following steps can be absorbed into the skin.
Currently, the face wash is a product that is too convenient to help clean the face and be used every day. However, overuse of chemicals on the face can easily cause the skin to be worn and irritated. Therefore, you should take advantage of some natural ingredients that have both cleansing, benign, and safe facial care effects for facial skin such as Oatmeal, rice water, fresh milk without sugar, and rose water. …
In particular, oatmeal is considered a perfect facial cleansing ingredient with the effect of cleaning deep inside pores, exfoliating, soothing irritated skin, treating acne, and blurring dark spots. and make skin whiter.
- Prepare some oatmeal and hot water in a ratio of 2:3.
- Dilute this mixture, let it cool, then add one egg white, and continue to beat until the mixture comes together.
- Apply this mixture to your face and start massaging gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Then wash your face thoroughly with warm water, and you will feel the skin smoother and cleaner.
3. Facial steaming – How To Do Skincare Without Products?
A sauna is an important skincare step, but women often skip it because of limited time. In fact, this step of care works great at unclogging pores. In particular, those with oily or acne-prone skin can’t forget the facial steaming step. The perfect ingredients for facial steaming are lemongrass and lemon with the effect of deep cleaning inside pores, removing excess oil residue, and cleaning acne, and blackheads, …
- Boil a pot of filtered water at 100 degrees Celsius.
- Boil water for about 1-2 minutes, then turn off the heat, then add a little lemongrass essential oil and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare a towel, cover your head and then start steaming your face at a moderate temperature avoid too hot steaming that leads to skin burns.
4. Wash your face and exfoliate with fresh milk
Since ancient times, fresh milk was a “luxury” ingredient used to bathe and whiten the nobility. Not only has the effect of whitening and softening the skin, fresh milk also has the effect of naturally exfoliating dead cells without the impact of chemicals with high concentrations such as AHA/BHA. Research shows that fresh milk contains lactic acid, which has the ability to remove sebum and dead cells on the face. At the same time, the protein and fat in milk have the effect of providing natural moisture, making the skin smoother and brighter.
- Take a sufficient amount of fresh milk in the palm of your hand.
- Wet your face and then apply fresh milk evenly on your face, and massage for 2-3 minutes to absorb the nutrients into the skin.
- Then, wash your face with warm water until it’s clean, and then rinse with cold water.
- Persist in exfoliating with fresh milk 1-2 times per week, you will see whiter and more even skin tone.
5. Facial skin care without cosmetics with cucumber
Using cucumber is one of the most familiar non-cosmetic skin care methods for women. Cucumber contains a lot of acetic acid and vitamins of group C that have whitening, antibacterial, and fade dark spots on the face. In particular, cucumber also has the ability to balance moisture on the skin, helping the skin to stay dry, and not greasy, and helps to shrink pores.
- Prepare 1 cucumber, washed, peeled, and then pureed.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice or rice vinegar and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your face, or you can use a paper mask to cover your face.
- Leave it on and relax for about 15-20 minutes, then wash your face with cold water.
- Regularly apply cucumber face mask twice a week.
It can be said that the way How To Do Skincare Without Products will not work as quickly as when you use cosmetics. However, when applying these natural facial care ways, you will nourish healthy skin from deep inside, thereby being able to fight against agents that cause skin damage from the outside.